1 CNY = 4.362TWD
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: China
- Currency Code, Symbol: CNY, ¥
- Denominations of coins in circulation: RMB 0.1, RMB 0.5, RMB 1 (1, 5 角；1 元)
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: RMB 0.1, RMB 0.5, RMB 1, RMB 5, RMB 10, RMB 20, RMB 50, RMB 100
The Chinese yuan (symbol ¥, code: CNY, number 156) is the main national currency in the People's Republic of China. CNY is used in conversions, and on the global exchange markets. One yuan is divided into 10 jiao, and the latter one contains 10 fen.
Small coins are not commonly used in payments. The Chinese yuan was issued to the market in 1949. The predecessor of the currency was the yuan of Inner Mongolia. CNY is not used on the territory of two PRC cities: Hong Kong and Macao. These localities have their own currency units.Read More
- Country of Circulation: Republic of China (Taiwan)
- Currency Code, Symbol: TWD, NT$
- Denominations of coins in circulation: NT$1, NT$5, NT$10, NT$50
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: NT$100, NT$500, NT$1000
The new Taiwanese dollar (NT$) is the national currency of Taiwan, issued by the bank of this Asian state. The currency is called yuan or kuai within the country. It is not used outside Taiwan.
On the global exchange market, the currency is also known as TWD. One new Taiwanese dollar can be exchanged for 100 dimes. The new Taiwanese dollar took the place of the old one. The name is only used in the full form when it comes to legal documents and bank operations. It is necessary in order to avoid confusion.Read More
Historical data of the 1 Chinese Yuan Renminbi to the Taiwan New Dollar exchange rate
CNY/TWD – Chinese Yuan Renminbi to Taiwan New Dollar conversionOur CNY/TWD currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 CNY equals 4.362 TWD.
Chinese Yuan Renminbi to Taiwan New Dollar conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-10-22 11:56 PM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with Chinese Yuan Renminbis;
- wait for automatic CNY to TWD conversion.
How has the dynamic of CNY to TWD rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the Chinese Yuan Renminbi rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by 0.0171 TWD or +0.3919%.
The dynamic of CNY to TWD rate over the last monthThe monthly data of CNY to TWD conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better. CNY has moved by +1.6007% or 0.0698 TWD.