1 CNY = 3 557.19VND
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: China
- Currency Code, Symbol: CNY, ¥
- Denominations of coins in circulation: RMB 0.1, RMB 0.5, RMB 1 (1, 5 角；1 元)
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: RMB 0.1, RMB 0.5, RMB 1, RMB 5, RMB 10, RMB 20, RMB 50, RMB 100
The Chinese yuan (symbol ¥, code: CNY, number 156) is the main national currency in the People's Republic of China. CNY is used in conversions, and on the global exchange markets. One yuan is divided into 10 jiao, and the latter one contains 10 fen.
Small coins are not commonly used in payments. The Chinese yuan was issued to the market in 1949. The predecessor of the currency was the yuan of Inner Mongolia. CNY is not used on the territory of two PRC cities: Hong Kong and Macao. These localities have their own currency units.Read More
- Country of Circulation: Vietnam
- Currency Code, Symbol: VND, ₫
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 200₫, 500₫, 1000₫, 2000₫, 5000₫
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: 500₫, 1,000₫, 2,000₫, 5,000₫, 10,000₫, 20,000₫, 50,000₫, 100,000₫, 200,000₫, 500,000₫
The Vietnamese dong (₫) is a currency used on the territory of Vietnam. On the global financial market, the currency is abbreviated to VND. One dong contains 100 xu or hào.
When Vietnam was colonized by France, the country used the Indochinese piastres. Only in 1947, the government managed to issue its own currency. Nevertheless, the Indochinese piastre was in circulation up to 1954. The name “dong” translates as bronze or copper. Since 2003, the country has been issuing notes of a new format made not out of paper, but out of synthetic polymer which can last longer, particularly in humid climates.Read More
Historical data of the 1 Chinese Yuan Renminbi to the Vietnamese Dong exchange rate
CNY/VND – Chinese Yuan Renminbi to Vietnamese Dong conversionOur CNY/VND currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 CNY equals 3 557.1918 VND.
Chinese Yuan Renminbi to Vietnamese Dong conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-10-22 12:29 AM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with Chinese Yuan Renminbis;
- wait for automatic CNY to VND conversion.
How has the dynamic of CNY to VND rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the Chinese Yuan Renminbi rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by 20.6462 VND or +0.5804%.
The dynamic of CNY to VND rate over the last monthThe monthly data of CNY to VND conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better. CNY has moved by +1.1879% or 42.2558 VND.