1 CNY = 3.4716CZK
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: China
- Currency Code, Symbol: CNY, ¥
- Denominations of coins in circulation: RMB 0.1, RMB 0.5, RMB 1 (1, 5 角；1 元)
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: RMB 0.1, RMB 0.5, RMB 1, RMB 5, RMB 10, RMB 20, RMB 50, RMB 100
The Chinese yuan (symbol ¥, code: CNY, number 156) is the main national currency in the People's Republic of China. CNY is used in conversions, and on the global exchange markets. One yuan is divided into 10 jiao, and the latter one contains 10 fen.
Small coins are not commonly used in payments. The Chinese yuan was issued to the market in 1949. The predecessor of the currency was the yuan of Inner Mongolia. CNY is not used on the territory of two PRC cities: Hong Kong and Macao. These localities have their own currency units.Read More
- Country of Circulation: Czech Republic
- Currency Code, Symbol: CZK, Kč
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 50 Kč
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: 100, 200, 500, 1000, 2000, 5000 Kč
The Czech koruna (Kč) is the national currency of the Czech Republic, and is used for payment only within the country. CZK is a traditional abbreviation used in currency exchange. Every Czech koruna contains 100 haléřů, but it is only a formality.
Small change is not officially used in circulation. The Czech national currency was issued in 1993 after the fall of Czechoslovakia. Before that, the national currency was the Czechoslovak koruna. The most commonly used banknote is 1000 koruna. Because of the portrait of a historian and political figure F. Palacky, it has gotten a name “Palaki”.Read More
Historical data of the 1 Chinese Yuan Renminbi to the Czech Koruna exchange rate
CNY/CZK – Chinese Yuan Renminbi to Czech Koruna conversionOur CNY/CZK currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 CNY equals 3.4716 CZK.
Chinese Yuan Renminbi to Czech Koruna conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-10-26 04:27 PM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with Chinese Yuan Renminbis;
- wait for automatic CNY to CZK conversion.
How has the dynamic of CNY to CZK rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the Chinese Yuan Renminbi rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by 0.046 CZK or +1.325%.
The dynamic of CNY to CZK rate over the last monthThe monthly data of CNY to CZK conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better. CNY has moved by +2.9738% or 0.1032 CZK.