1 CNY = 88.2203XAF
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: China
- Currency Code, Symbol: CNY, ¥
- Denominations of coins in circulation: RMB 0.1, RMB 0.5, RMB 1 (1, 5 角；1 元)
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: RMB 0.1, RMB 0.5, RMB 1, RMB 5, RMB 10, RMB 20, RMB 50, RMB 100
The Chinese yuan (symbol ¥, code: CNY, number 156) is the main national currency in the People's Republic of China. CNY is used in conversions, and on the global exchange markets. One yuan is divided into 10 jiao, and the latter one contains 10 fen.
Small coins are not commonly used in payments. The Chinese yuan was issued to the market in 1949. The predecessor of the currency was the yuan of Inner Mongolia. CNY is not used on the territory of two PRC cities: Hong Kong and Macao. These localities have their own currency units.Read More
- Country of Circulation: Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Republic of the Congo, Equatorial Guinea, Gabon
- Currency Code, Symbol: XAF, FCFA
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 1, 2, 5, 10, 25, 100, 500 francs
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: 500, 1000, 2000, 5000, 10,000 francs
The Central African franc (CFA) is the national currency used in African countries that are part of the Financial Community of Africa (CFA). The term is also used as a general name for 2 currencies spread in 14 African countries. The currency can be simplified to XAF.
The Central African franc can be divided into centimes. Every franc has 100 centimes. The currency has been in circulation since 1961, when the West African pound was removed. Equatorial Guinea, the only country where the official language is Spanish, issued coins of new format in 1985. There were Spanish writings, and also the name of the state on the averse. In 1986, the last coin of this type was issued.Read More
Historical data of the 1 Chinese Yuan Renminbi to the Central African Franc exchange rate
CNY/XAF – Chinese Yuan Renminbi to Central African Franc conversionOur CNY/XAF currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 CNY equals 88.2203 XAF.
Chinese Yuan Renminbi to Central African Franc conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-10-24 02:44 PM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with Chinese Yuan Renminbis;
- wait for automatic CNY to XAF conversion.
How has the dynamic of CNY to XAF rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the Chinese Yuan Renminbi rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by 0.2986 XAF or +0.3385%.
The dynamic of CNY to XAF rate over the last monthThe monthly data of CNY to XAF conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better. CNY has moved by +2.0297% or 1.7906 XAF.