1 CNY = 0.3163BBD
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: China
- Currency Code, Symbol: CNY, ¥
- Denominations of coins in circulation: RMB 0.1, RMB 0.5, RMB 1 (1, 5 角；1 元)
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: RMB 0.1, RMB 0.5, RMB 1, RMB 5, RMB 10, RMB 20, RMB 50, RMB 100
The Chinese yuan (symbol ¥, code: CNY, number 156) is the main national currency in the People's Republic of China. CNY is used in conversions, and on the global exchange markets. One yuan is divided into 10 jiao, and the latter one contains 10 fen.
Small coins are not commonly used in payments. The Chinese yuan was issued to the market in 1949. The predecessor of the currency was the yuan of Inner Mongolia. CNY is not used on the territory of two PRC cities: Hong Kong and Macao. These localities have their own currency units.Read More
- Country of Circulation: Central Bank of Barbados
- Currency Code, Symbol: BBD, Bds$
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 5, 10, 25 cents, $1
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
The Barbadian dollar (Bds$) is the currency used in the country of West India, Barbados. The national currency is abbreviated as BBD, and it is used to denote the currency on the international exchange markets. The Barbadian dollar is subdivided into cents.
One dollar equals 100 cents. First BBD as banknotes already appeared in 1882. In its present form, the $ currency was issued since 1972. In 2013, there has been issued an additional batch of banknotes with a new design. The rate of the Barbadian dollar is connected to fluctuations of the American dollar. It always makes the same ratio: 2 Barbadian cents to one US cent.Read More
Historical data of the 1 Chinese Yuan Renminbi to the Barbadian dollar exchange rate
CNY/BBD – Chinese Yuan Renminbi to Barbadian dollar conversionOur CNY/BBD currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 CNY equals 0.3163 BBD.
Chinese Yuan Renminbi to Barbadian dollar conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-10-26 05:31 PM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with Chinese Yuan Renminbis;
- wait for automatic CNY to BBD conversion.
How has the dynamic of CNY to BBD rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the Chinese Yuan Renminbi rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by 0.0009 BBD or +0.2695%.
The dynamic of CNY to BBD rate over the last monthThe monthly data of CNY to BBD conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better. CNY has moved by +0.9719% or 0.0031 BBD.