1 CNY = 31.5427LKR
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: China
- Currency Code, Symbol: CNY, ¥
- Denominations of coins in circulation: RMB 0.1, RMB 0.5, RMB 1 (1, 5 角；1 元)
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: RMB 0.1, RMB 0.5, RMB 1, RMB 5, RMB 10, RMB 20, RMB 50, RMB 100
The Chinese yuan (symbol ¥, code: CNY, number 156) is the main national currency in the People's Republic of China. CNY is used in conversions, and on the global exchange markets. One yuan is divided into 10 jiao, and the latter one contains 10 fen.
Small coins are not commonly used in payments. The Chinese yuan was issued to the market in 1949. The predecessor of the currency was the yuan of Inner Mongolia. CNY is not used on the territory of two PRC cities: Hong Kong and Macao. These localities have their own currency units.Read More
- Country of Circulation: Sri Lanka
- Currency Code, Symbol: LKR, RS
- Denominations of coins in circulation: රු.1, රු.2, රු.5, රු.10
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: රු.20, රු.50, රු.100, රු.500, රු.1000, රු.5000
The Sri Lankan rupee (Rs) is the official currency issued and accepted for payment on the territory of an Asian state – Sri Lanka. On the international exchange market, it is known as LKR. The currency is also called Lankan rupee.
The Sri Lankan rupee is subdivided into cents. Every LKR has 100 cents. The currency has been issued since 1948, the year when Sri Lanka gained its independence. The Sri Lankan rupee depicts traditional animals of Asia, local people in national costumes, rare tropical flowers.Read More
Historical data of the 1 Chinese Yuan Renminbi to the Sri Lankan Rupee exchange rate
CNY/LKR – Chinese Yuan Renminbi to Sri Lankan Rupee conversionOur CNY/LKR currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 CNY equals 31.5427 LKR.
Chinese Yuan Renminbi to Sri Lankan Rupee conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-10-23 01:43 AM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with Chinese Yuan Renminbis;
- wait for automatic CNY to LKR conversion.
How has the dynamic of CNY to LKR rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the Chinese Yuan Renminbi rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by 0.0759 LKR or +0.2408%.
The dynamic of CNY to LKR rate over the last monthThe monthly data of CNY to LKR conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better. CNY has moved by +2.0833% or 0.6571 LKR.