1 CNY = 64.3565NGN
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: China
- Currency Code, Symbol: CNY, ¥
- Denominations of coins in circulation: RMB 0.1, RMB 0.5, RMB 1 (1, 5 角；1 元)
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: RMB 0.1, RMB 0.5, RMB 1, RMB 5, RMB 10, RMB 20, RMB 50, RMB 100
The Chinese yuan (symbol ¥, code: CNY, number 156) is the main national currency in the People's Republic of China. CNY is used in conversions, and on the global exchange markets. One yuan is divided into 10 jiao, and the latter one contains 10 fen.
Small coins are not commonly used in payments. The Chinese yuan was issued to the market in 1949. The predecessor of the currency was the yuan of Inner Mongolia. CNY is not used on the territory of two PRC cities: Hong Kong and Macao. These localities have their own currency units.Read More
- Country of Circulation: Nigeria
- Currency Code, Symbol: NGN, ₦
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 50 kobo, ₦1, ₦2
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: ₦5, ₦10, ₦20, ₦50, ₦100, ₦200, ₦500, ₦1000
The Nigerian naira (₦) is the national currency of Nigeria, a state located in Africa. The currency does not circulate in other countries. In international currency exchange, it is usually abbreviated to NGN.
The Nigerian naira can be subdivided into kobo. Every NGN has 100 kobo. The currency has first been issued in 1973, replacing the Nigerian pound. In 2014, the Treasury of Nigeria issued a series of commemorative banknotes worth 100 naira. The notes have a new design, an additional level of protection, and a code that refers you to a site with the history of the country.Read More
Historical data of the 1 Chinese Yuan Renminbi to the Nigerian Naira exchange rate
CNY/NGN – Chinese Yuan Renminbi to Nigerian Naira conversionOur CNY/NGN currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 CNY equals 64.3565 NGN.
Chinese Yuan Renminbi to Nigerian Naira conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-10-24 02:26 PM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with Chinese Yuan Renminbis;
- wait for automatic CNY to NGN conversion.
How has the dynamic of CNY to NGN rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the Chinese Yuan Renminbi rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by 0.076 NGN or +0.118%.
The dynamic of CNY to NGN rate over the last monthThe monthly data of CNY to NGN conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better. CNY has moved by +1.1222% or 0.7222 NGN.