1 CNY = 0.8851BRL
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: China
- Currency Code, Symbol: CNY, ¥
- Denominations of coins in circulation: RMB 0.1, RMB 0.5, RMB 1 (1, 5 角；1 元)
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: RMB 0.1, RMB 0.5, RMB 1, RMB 5, RMB 10, RMB 20, RMB 50, RMB 100
The Chinese yuan (symbol ¥, code: CNY, number 156) is the main national currency in the People's Republic of China. CNY is used in conversions, and on the global exchange markets. One yuan is divided into 10 jiao, and the latter one contains 10 fen.
Small coins are not commonly used in payments. The Chinese yuan was issued to the market in 1949. The predecessor of the currency was the yuan of Inner Mongolia. CNY is not used on the territory of two PRC cities: Hong Kong and Macao. These localities have their own currency units.Read More
- Country of Circulation: Brazil
- Currency Code, Symbol: BRL, R$
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 5, 10, 25, 50 centavos, and R$1
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: R$2, R$5, R$10, R$20, R$50, R$100
The Brazilian real (R$) is the national currency of Brazil, issued by the Central bank of this South American country. The currency is also known as BRL. One Brazilian real can be changed for 100 centavos.
These coins are made out of stainless steel, and are decorated with traditional symbols. The Brazilian real replaced the short-term currency cruzeiro real in 1994. The government issued the new currency in spring, 2000. Banknotes were made out of polymer, because plastic is less susceptible to damage from humidity and high temperature. Today, polymer notes make 10% of total funds.Read More
Historical data of the 1 Chinese Yuan Renminbi to the Brazilian Real exchange rate
CNY/BRL – Chinese Yuan Renminbi to Brazilian Real conversionOur CNY/BRL currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 CNY equals 0.8851 BRL.
Chinese Yuan Renminbi to Brazilian Real conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-10-21 10:48 PM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with Chinese Yuan Renminbis;
- wait for automatic CNY to BRL conversion.
How has the dynamic of CNY to BRL rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the Chinese Yuan Renminbi rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by 0.0367 BRL or +4.1492%.
The dynamic of CNY to BRL rate over the last monthThe monthly data of CNY to BRL conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better. CNY has moved by +7.607% or 0.0673 BRL.