1 CNY = 2 228.82IDR
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: China
- Currency Code, Symbol: CNY, ¥
- Denominations of coins in circulation: RMB 0.1, RMB 0.5, RMB 1 (1, 5 角；1 元)
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: RMB 0.1, RMB 0.5, RMB 1, RMB 5, RMB 10, RMB 20, RMB 50, RMB 100
The Chinese yuan (symbol ¥, code: CNY, number 156) is the main national currency in the People's Republic of China. CNY is used in conversions, and on the global exchange markets. One yuan is divided into 10 jiao, and the latter one contains 10 fen.
Small coins are not commonly used in payments. The Chinese yuan was issued to the market in 1949. The predecessor of the currency was the yuan of Inner Mongolia. CNY is not used on the territory of two PRC cities: Hong Kong and Macao. These localities have their own currency units.Read More
- Country of Circulation: Indonesia
- Currency Code, Symbol: IDR, Rp
- Denominations of coins in circulation: Rp100, Rp200, Rp500, Rp1,000
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: Rp1,000, Rp2,000, Rp5,000, Rp10,000, Rp20,000, Rp50,000, Rp100,000
The Indonesian rupiah (Rp) is a currency issued and accepted for payment in Indonesia. It is abbreviated to IDR. A local abbreviation – Rr – is also placed on notes.
Sen, a coin of a smaller denomination, is used for change. One rupiah has 100 sens. The coin was removed from circulation in the 60s of the past century, and sen is only used in cashless operations. The currency was issued in Indonesia since 1945. For some time, it was used along with other currencies – the Netherlands Indies gulden and the Japanese occupational rupiah. In 1930s, a large-scale financial crisis led to the collapse of rupiah and resignation of president Haji Suharto.Read More
Historical data of the 1 Chinese Yuan Renminbi to the Indonesian Rupiah exchange rate
CNY/IDR – Chinese Yuan Renminbi to Indonesian Rupiah conversionOur CNY/IDR currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 CNY equals 2 228.8211 IDR.
Chinese Yuan Renminbi to Indonesian Rupiah conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-10-24 01:44 PM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with Chinese Yuan Renminbis;
- wait for automatic CNY to IDR conversion.
How has the dynamic of CNY to IDR rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the Chinese Yuan Renminbi rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by 35.5216 IDR or +1.5937%.
The dynamic of CNY to IDR rate over the last monthThe monthly data of CNY to IDR conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better. CNY has moved by +0.8976% or 20.0052 IDR.