1 GBP = 245.202 DJF
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: United Kingdom, Guernsey, Isle of Man, Jersey
- Currency Code, Symbol: GBP, £
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 1p, 2p, 5p, 10p, 20p, 50p, £1, £2
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: £1, £5, £10, £20, £50, £100
The British pound or pound sterling (symbol: £, code: GBP, number: 826) is the national currency of the United Kingdom of Great Britain. It is an official currency of Gibraltar, the Falkland Islands, Saint Helena. The GBP abbreviation is used to identify £ in the international financial arena.
Change is called pence, also known as British pennies. One GBP has 100 pennies. It is one of the oldest world currencies. The currency was issued in 1694, replacing the East African rupee. In spite of mass euro introduction on the European territory, Great Britain refused to get rid of its local currency. Pound sterling has remained the main reserve currency for many governments for a long time.Read More
- Country of Circulation: Djibouti
- Currency Code, Symbol: DJF, Fdj
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 250, 500 Fdj
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: 1000, 2000, 5000, 10,000 Fdj
The Djiboutian franc (₣) is the national currency of an African country named Djibouti. A simplified name of the currency is DJF. The franc is subdivided into centimes.
Every DJF equals 100 centimes. The currency was issued in 1884. However, only those notes and coins that were issued after 1979 are accepted as of today. Old notes can still be seen in circulation. They are gradually being taken out and replaced with the new series. At the moment, maximum denomination is 10 000 Djiboutian francs.Read More
Historical data of the 1 Pound Sterling to the Djiboutian Franc exchange rate
GBP/DJF – Pound Sterling to Djiboutian Franc conversionOur GBP/DJF currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 GBP equals 245.2024 DJF.
Pound Sterling to Djiboutian Franc conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-04-15 12:56 PM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with Pound Sterlings;
- wait for automatic GBP to DJF conversion.
How has the dynamic of GBP to DJF rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the Pound Sterling rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by 1.5829 DJF or +0.6456%.
The dynamic of GBP to DJF rate over the last monthThe monthly data of GBP to DJF conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better. GBP has moved by -0.6283% or -1.5405 DJF.