1 GBP = 15.9521 TJS
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: United Kingdom, Guernsey, Isle of Man, Jersey
- Currency Code, Symbol: GBP, £
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 1p, 2p, 5p, 10p, 20p, 50p, £1, £2
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: £1, £5, £10, £20, £50, £100
The British pound or pound sterling (symbol: £, code: GBP, number: 826) is the national currency of the United Kingdom of Great Britain. It is an official currency of Gibraltar, the Falkland Islands, Saint Helena. The GBP abbreviation is used to identify £ in the international financial arena.
Change is called pence, also known as British pennies. One GBP has 100 pennies. It is one of the oldest world currencies. The currency was issued in 1694, replacing the East African rupee. In spite of mass euro introduction on the European territory, Great Britain refused to get rid of its local currency. Pound sterling has remained the main reserve currency for many governments for a long time.Read More
- Country of Circulation: Tajikistan
- Currency Code, Symbol: TJS, SM
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 1, 5, 10, 20, 25, 50 diram, 1, 3, 5 somoni
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: 1, 5, 20, 50 diram, 1, 3, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500 somoni
The Tajik somoni (SM) is the currency of Tajikistan. It is issued and used for payment only in one country of the world. On the global markets, they are abbreviated to SM.
The Tajik somoni can be divided into dirams. 1 SM equals 100 dirams. The somoni has first been issued in 2000. It has replaced the other currency which was the Tajik ruble. The government turned to other countries when it came to minting for a long time. Thus, the majority of small coins are issued in Saint Petersburg. Lately, Kazakhstan has been engaged in minting.Read More
Historical data of the 1 Pound Sterling to the Tajikistani Somoni exchange rate
GBP/TJS – Pound Sterling to Tajikistani Somoni conversionOur GBP/TJS currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 GBP equals 15.9521 TJS.
Pound Sterling to Tajikistani Somoni conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-06-23 11:44 PM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with Pound Sterlings;
- wait for automatic GBP to TJS conversion.
How has the dynamic of GBP to TJS rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the Pound Sterling rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by 0.1019 TJS or +0.639%.
The dynamic of GBP to TJS rate over the last monthThe monthly data of GBP to TJS conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better. GBP has moved by -1.3342% or -0.2128 TJS.