1 GBP = 757.47 XOF
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: United Kingdom, Guernsey, Isle of Man, Jersey
- Currency Code, Symbol: GBP, £
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 1p, 2p, 5p, 10p, 20p, 50p, £1, £2
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: £1, £5, £10, £20, £50, £100
The British pound or pound sterling (symbol: £, code: GBP, number: 826) is the national currency of the United Kingdom of Great Britain. It is an official currency of Gibraltar, the Falkland Islands, Saint Helena. The GBP abbreviation is used to identify £ in the international financial arena.
Change is called pence, also known as British pennies. One GBP has 100 pennies. It is one of the oldest world currencies. The currency was issued in 1694, replacing the East African rupee. In spite of mass euro introduction on the European territory, Great Britain refused to get rid of its local currency. Pound sterling has remained the main reserve currency for many governments for a long time.Read More
- Country of Circulation: Benin, Burkina Faso, Côte d'Ivoire, Guinea-Bissau, Mali, Niger, Senegal, Togo
- Currency Code, Symbol: XOF, CFA
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 1, 5, 10, 25, 50, 100, 200, 250, 500 francs CFA
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: 500, 1,000, 2,000, 5,000, 10,000 francs CFA
The West African CFA franc (BCEAO ) is a unified currency used in 8 African states, that are part of the CFA. In 2020, the participants are planning to eliminate the currency on their territories. On the international financial market in currency exchange, the currency is known as XOF.
Centimes are used as change for the West African CFA franc. Every XOF has 100 centimes. The currency has been in circulation since 1945 after the French West African franc was eliminated. Representatives of the local fauna are used in the notes’ design. There are rhinos, dromedaries, red-crested turacos.Read More
Historical data of the 1 Pound Sterling to the CFA Franc exchange rate
GBP/XOF – Pound Sterling to CFA Franc conversionOur GBP/XOF currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 GBP equals 757.47 XOF XOF.
Pound Sterling to CFA Franc conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-03-02 02:49 AM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with Pound Sterlings;
- wait for automatic GBP to XOF conversion.
How has the dynamic of GBP to XOF rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the Pound Sterling rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by -3.5076 XOF or -0.4631%.
The dynamic of GBP to XOF rate over the last monthThe monthly data of GBP to XOF conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better.
GBP has moved by +2.2767% or 17.245 XOF.