1 GBP = 5 571.57 KHR
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: United Kingdom, Guernsey, Isle of Man, Jersey
- Currency Code, Symbol: GBP, £
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 1p, 2p, 5p, 10p, 20p, 50p, £1, £2
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: £1, £5, £10, £20, £50, £100
The British pound or pound sterling (symbol: £, code: GBP, number: 826) is the national currency of the United Kingdom of Great Britain. It is an official currency of Gibraltar, the Falkland Islands, Saint Helena. The GBP abbreviation is used to identify £ in the international financial arena.
Change is called pence, also known as British pennies. One GBP has 100 pennies. It is one of the oldest world currencies. The currency was issued in 1694, replacing the East African rupee. In spite of mass euro introduction on the European territory, Great Britain refused to get rid of its local currency. Pound sterling has remained the main reserve currency for many governments for a long time.Read More
- Country of Circulation: Cambodia
- Currency Code, Symbol: KHR, ៛
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 50, 100, 200, 500 riels (no longer minted but still legal tender)
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: 100, 500, 1,000, 2,000, 5,000, 10,000, 20,000, 50,000 riels
The Cambodian riel (៛) is the national currency of Cambodia. An international term for the currency is KHR. The currency is subdivided into sens.
One KHR equals 100 sens. The currency has been in circulation since 1955. It replaced the previous official currency, which was the French Indochinese piastre. There were times when the country eliminated all financial relations. In the period from 1975 to 1980, Cambodia was ruled by the Khmer Rouge. They did not use any currencies, but periodically turned to foreign currencies. In today’s Cambodia the American dollar ($) still appears to be more popular than the riel.Read More
Historical data of the 1 Pound Sterling to the Cambodian Riel exchange rate
GBP/KHR – Pound Sterling to Cambodian Riel conversionOur GBP/KHR currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 GBP equals 5 571.5657 KHR KHR.
Pound Sterling to Cambodian Riel conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-02-25 09:11 AM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with Pound Sterlings;
- wait for automatic GBP to KHR conversion.
How has the dynamic of GBP to KHR rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the Pound Sterling rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by 61.3056 KHR or +1.1003%.
The dynamic of GBP to KHR rate over the last monthThe monthly data of GBP to KHR conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better.
GBP has moved by +1.9491% or 108.5926 KHR.