1 GBP = 32 372.01 VND
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: United Kingdom, Guernsey, Isle of Man, Jersey
- Currency Code, Symbol: GBP, £
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 1p, 2p, 5p, 10p, 20p, 50p, £1, £2
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: £1, £5, £10, £20, £50, £100
The British pound or pound sterling (symbol: £, code: GBP, number: 826) is the national currency of the United Kingdom of Great Britain. It is an official currency of Gibraltar, the Falkland Islands, Saint Helena. The GBP abbreviation is used to identify £ in the international financial arena.
Change is called pence, also known as British pennies. One GBP has 100 pennies. It is one of the oldest world currencies. The currency was issued in 1694, replacing the East African rupee. In spite of mass euro introduction on the European territory, Great Britain refused to get rid of its local currency. Pound sterling has remained the main reserve currency for many governments for a long time.Read More
- Country of Circulation: Vietnam
- Currency Code, Symbol: VND, ₫
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 200₫, 500₫, 1000₫, 2000₫, 5000₫
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: 500₫, 1,000₫, 2,000₫, 5,000₫, 10,000₫, 20,000₫, 50,000₫, 100,000₫, 200,000₫, 500,000₫
The Vietnamese dong (₫) is a currency used on the territory of Vietnam. On the global financial market, the currency is abbreviated to VND. One dong contains 100 xu or hào.
When Vietnam was colonized by France, the country used the Indochinese piastres. Only in 1947, the government managed to issue its own currency. Nevertheless, the Indochinese piastre was in circulation up to 1954. The name “dong” translates as bronze or copper. Since 2003, the country has been issuing notes of a new format made not out of paper, but out of synthetic polymer which can last longer, particularly in humid climates.Read More
Historical data of the 1 Pound Sterling to the Vietnamese Dong exchange rate
GBP/VND – Pound Sterling to Vietnamese Dong conversionOur GBP/VND currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 GBP equals 32 372.0125 VND.
Pound Sterling to Vietnamese Dong conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-05-13 11:52 AM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with Pound Sterlings;
- wait for automatic GBP to VND conversion.
How has the dynamic of GBP to VND rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the Pound Sterling rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by 117.7823 VND or +0.3638%.
The dynamic of GBP to VND rate over the last monthThe monthly data of GBP to VND conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better. GBP has moved by +1.8464% or 597.7079 VND.