1 GBP = 9 446.92 PYG
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: United Kingdom, Guernsey, Isle of Man, Jersey
- Currency Code, Symbol: GBP, £
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 1p, 2p, 5p, 10p, 20p, 50p, £1, £2
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: £1, £5, £10, £20, £50, £100
The British pound or pound sterling (symbol: £, code: GBP, number: 826) is the national currency of the United Kingdom of Great Britain. It is an official currency of Gibraltar, the Falkland Islands, Saint Helena. The GBP abbreviation is used to identify £ in the international financial arena.
Change is called pence, also known as British pennies. One GBP has 100 pennies. It is one of the oldest world currencies. The currency was issued in 1694, replacing the East African rupee. In spite of mass euro introduction on the European territory, Great Britain refused to get rid of its local currency. Pound sterling has remained the main reserve currency for many governments for a long time.Read More
- Country of Circulation: Paraguay
- Currency Code, Symbol: PYG, ₲
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 50, 100, 500 & 1,000 guaraníes
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: 2,000, 5,000, 10,000, 20,000, 50,000 & 100,000 PYG
The Paraguayan guaraní, also known as ₲, is the national currency of a country located in South America, Paraguay. In the financial world, guaraní is abbreviated to PYG. Céntimos are coins used as change for the guaraní.
One PYG has 100 céntimos. The national currency has been issued since 1943. It has replaced the previous currency of Paraguayan peso. Despite the fact that céntimos exist, they are practically not used in payment. Due to inflation, the coins lost their value and could not be used as a currency anymore.Read More
Historical data of the 1 Pound Sterling to the Paraguayan Guarani exchange rate
GBP/PYG – Pound Sterling to Paraguayan Guarani conversionOur GBP/PYG currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 GBP equals 9 446.9237 PYG PYG.
Pound Sterling to Paraguayan Guarani conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-02-24 11:37 PM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with Pound Sterlings;
- wait for automatic GBP to PYG conversion.
How has the dynamic of GBP to PYG rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the Pound Sterling rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by 116.8763 PYG or +1.2372%.
The dynamic of GBP to PYG rate over the last monthThe monthly data of GBP to PYG conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better.
GBP has moved by +2.848% or 269.0478 PYG.