1 GBP = 2 146.37 LBP
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: United Kingdom, Guernsey, Isle of Man, Jersey
- Currency Code, Symbol: GBP, £
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 1p, 2p, 5p, 10p, 20p, 50p, £1, £2
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: £1, £5, £10, £20, £50, £100
The British pound or pound sterling (symbol: £, code: GBP, number: 826) is the national currency of the United Kingdom of Great Britain. It is an official currency of Gibraltar, the Falkland Islands, Saint Helena. The GBP abbreviation is used to identify £ in the international financial arena.
Change is called pence, also known as British pennies. One GBP has 100 pennies. It is one of the oldest world currencies. The currency was issued in 1694, replacing the East African rupee. In spite of mass euro introduction on the European territory, Great Britain refused to get rid of its local currency. Pound sterling has remained the main reserve currency for many governments for a long time.Read More
- Country of Circulation: Lebanon
- Currency Code, Symbol: LBP, LL
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 25, 50, 100, 250, 500 Lebanese Pounds
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: 1,000, 5,000, 10,000, 20,000, 50,000, 100,000 Lebanese Pounds
The Lebanese pound (.ل.ل) is the official currency issued and accepted for payment only on the territory of Lebanon.
The currency is also known as the Lebanese lira. Usually, foreign exchange offices use a shortened term – LBP. Previously, the Lebanese pound could be subdivided into piastres. Every LBP had 100 piastres. However, after the inflation in the middle of the past century, coins were removed. Notes have writings in several languages. There are both Arabic numbers and writings, and Latin symbols along with some French words.Read More
Historical data of the 1 Pound Sterling to the Lebanese Pound exchange rate
GBP/LBP – Pound Sterling to Lebanese Pound conversionOur GBP/LBP currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 GBP equals 2 146.3692 LBP.
Pound Sterling to Lebanese Pound conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-05-13 11:41 AM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with Pound Sterlings;
- wait for automatic GBP to LBP conversion.
How has the dynamic of GBP to LBP rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the Pound Sterling rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by 11.0031 LBP or +0.5126%.
The dynamic of GBP to LBP rate over the last monthThe monthly data of GBP to LBP conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better. GBP has moved by +2.2453% or 48.1915 LBP.