1 GBP = 141.969XPF
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: United Kingdom, Guernsey, Isle of Man, Jersey
- Currency Code, Symbol: GBP, £
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 1p, 2p, 5p, 10p, 20p, 50p, £1, £2
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: £1, £5, £10, £20, £50, £100
The British pound or pound sterling (symbol: £, code: GBP, number: 826) is the national currency of the United Kingdom of Great Britain. It is an official currency of Gibraltar, the Falkland Islands, Saint Helena. The GBP abbreviation is used to identify £ in the international financial arena.
Change is called pence, also known as British pennies. One GBP has 100 pennies. It is one of the oldest world currencies. The currency was issued in 1694, replacing the East African rupee. In spite of mass euro introduction on the European territory, Great Britain refused to get rid of its local currency. Pound sterling has remained the main reserve currency for many governments for a long time.Read More
- Country of Circulation: French Polynesia, New Caledonia, Wallis and Futuna
- Currency Code, Symbol: XPF, F
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100 Francs
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: 500, 1000, 5000, 10,000 Francs CFP
The French overseas collectives franc (Ф) is the official currency issued and spread on the territory of Polynesia, New Caledonia, Wallis and Futuna. In the financial arena, the currency is abbreviated to XPF. The franc is not subdivided into coins.
The minimum denomination for the overseas territories is 1 franc. XPF was established as a currency in 1945. The premise was the fact that the French franc was losing its power. The franc has changed more than once. The latest note design was developed in 2014. Today, old banknotes are being gradually taken out of circulation.Read More
Historical data of the 1 Pound Sterling to the CFP Franc exchange rate
GBP/XPF – Pound Sterling to CFP Franc conversionOur GBP/XPF currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 GBP equals 141.9686 XPF.
Pound Sterling to CFP Franc conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-10-22 09:09 AM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with Pound Sterlings;
- wait for automatic GBP to XPF conversion.
How has the dynamic of GBP to XPF rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the Pound Sterling rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by -0.0589 XPF or -0.0415%.
The dynamic of GBP to XPF rate over the last monthThe monthly data of GBP to XPF conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better. GBP has moved by +1.4314% or 2.0321 XPF.