1 GBP = 10.8745 GTQ
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: United Kingdom, Guernsey, Isle of Man, Jersey
- Currency Code, Symbol: GBP, £
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 1p, 2p, 5p, 10p, 20p, 50p, £1, £2
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: £1, £5, £10, £20, £50, £100
The British pound or pound sterling (symbol: £, code: GBP, number: 826) is the national currency of the United Kingdom of Great Britain. It is an official currency of Gibraltar, the Falkland Islands, Saint Helena. The GBP abbreviation is used to identify £ in the international financial arena.
Change is called pence, also known as British pennies. One GBP has 100 pennies. It is one of the oldest world currencies. The currency was issued in 1694, replacing the East African rupee. In spite of mass euro introduction on the European territory, Great Britain refused to get rid of its local currency. Pound sterling has remained the main reserve currency for many governments for a long time.Read More
- Country of Circulation: Bank of Guatemala
- Currency Code, Symbol: GTQ, Q
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 1, 5, 10, 25, 50 centavos, 1 quetzal
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: 1 quetzal, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200 quetzales
The Guatemalan quetzal (Q) is the main national currency of Guatemala. For ease, it is named GTQ in international conversion. Centavos are used as change for this currency.
Every GTQ has 100 centavos. In a local slang, coins are called lenes. The Guatemalan quetzal appeared in 1925. The currency’s rate has been depending on fluctuations of the American dollar for a long time. The name itself comes from the name of a local bird known for its colorful feathers and unique appearance. Interestingly, the first currency of Guatemala was feathers of this brilliant bird – quetzal.Read More
Historical data of the 1 Pound Sterling to the Guatemalan Quetzal exchange rate
GBP/GTQ – Pound Sterling to Guatemalan Quetzal conversionOur GBP/GTQ currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 GBP equals 10.8745 GTQ.
Pound Sterling to Guatemalan Quetzal conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-05-15 10:15 PM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with Pound Sterlings;
- wait for automatic GBP to GTQ conversion.
How has the dynamic of GBP to GTQ rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the Pound Sterling rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by 0.1206 GTQ or +1.1088%.
The dynamic of GBP to GTQ rate over the last monthThe monthly data of GBP to GTQ conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better. GBP has moved by +1.7746% or 0.193 GTQ.