1 CAD = 173 015 796 049.9VEF
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: Canada
- Currency Code, Symbol: CAD, $
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, $1, $2
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
The Canadian dollar (symbol: CA$, code: CAD, number 124) is used for financial operations within Canada. The abbreviation of the currency used on the exchange market and in exchange offices is CAD. One Canadian dollar correlates to 100 cents.
The currency was introduced in 1858. The government had used the Spanish real previously. Some types and denominations of the $ currency are not issued anymore. However, Canada officially accepts all types of currency units that have been issued since 1935. It should be mentioned that CAD is included in the list of the most traded world currencies, namely in the top ten.Read More
- Country of Circulation: Venezuela
- Currency Code, Symbol: VES, Bs.S
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 50 céntimos, Bs.S. 1
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: Bs.S. 2, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500, 10,000, 20,000, 50,000
Historical data of the 1 Canadian Dollar to the Venezuelan Bolívar exchange rate
CAD/VEF – Canadian Dollar to Venezuelan Bolívar conversionOur CAD/VEF currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 CAD equals 173 015 796 049.8989 VEF.
Canadian Dollar to Venezuelan Bolívar conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-10-24 11:08 PM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with Canadian Dollars;
- wait for automatic CAD to VEF conversion.
How has the dynamic of CAD to VEF rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the Canadian Dollar rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by -70 024 201.0887 VEF or -0.0405%.
The dynamic of CAD to VEF rate over the last monthThe monthly data of CAD to VEF conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better. CAD has moved by +2.3853% or 4 126 907 069.5103 VEF.