1 USD = 42 105 IRR
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: United States, British Virgin Islands, Ecuador, Panama and others
- Currency Code, Symbol: USD, $
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
The US dollar ($) is the national currency of the United States of America, one of the global reserve currencies. It is used as an official currency unit in Salvador, Marshall Islands, Panama, Bermuda. USD is used as an abbreviation for convenience and internationalization purposes.
The US dollar is subdivided into cents. Every dollar has 100 cents. The currency has existed since 1792. The first dollars were made out of silver, then paper notes appeared. They have had the traditional greenish or grey color from the outset. Around 35 million pieces of dollars of different denomination worth 635 million emigrate to the USA daily. 95% of the banknotes are to replace worn-out notes.Read More
- Country of Circulation: Iran, Afganistan, Iraq
- Currency Code, Symbol: IRR, ﷼
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 1,000, 2,000, 5,000 ﷼
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: 5,000, 10,000, 20,000, 50,000, 100,000, 500,000 ﷼
The Iranian rial (﷼) is a currency used first in Persia, and currently, after the state name change, in Iran. It is known by its international abbreviation – IRR. Dinars are used as change for the Iranian rial.
Every IRR equals 100 dinars. However, due to inflation, dinars are practically not used in cash payment. The currency has been issued twice. First time was in 1798, and in their present form – in 1932. The front side of all notes have a portrait of a religious figure – Imam Khomeini, the leader of the Islamic revolution that took place in 1979, in Iran.Read More
Historical data of the 1 US Dollar to the Iranian Rial exchange rate
USD/IRR – US Dollar to Iranian Rial conversionOur USD/IRR currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 USD equals 42 105.0004 IRR.
US Dollar to Iranian Rial conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-05-08 03:03 AM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with US Dollars;
- wait for automatic USD to IRR conversion.
How has the dynamic of USD to IRR rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the US Dollar rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by 0.0001 IRR or 0%.
The dynamic of USD to IRR rate over the last monthThe monthly data of USD to IRR conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better. USD has moved by 0% or 0 IRR.