1 USD = 540.002 XAF
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: United States, British Virgin Islands, Ecuador, Panama and others
- Currency Code, Symbol: USD, $
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
The US dollar ($) is the national currency of the United States of America, one of the global reserve currencies. It is used as an official currency unit in Salvador, Marshall Islands, Panama, Bermuda. USD is used as an abbreviation for convenience and internationalization purposes.
The US dollar is subdivided into cents. Every dollar has 100 cents. The currency has existed since 1792. The first dollars were made out of silver, then paper notes appeared. They have had the traditional greenish or grey color from the outset. Around 35 million pieces of dollars of different denomination worth 635 million emigrate to the USA daily. 95% of the banknotes are to replace worn-out notes.Read More
- Country of Circulation: Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Republic of the Congo, Equatorial Guinea, Gabon
- Currency Code, Symbol: XAF, FCFA
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 1, 2, 5, 10, 25, 100, 500 francs
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: 500, 1000, 2000, 5000, 10,000 francs
The Central African franc (CFA) is the national currency used in African countries that are part of the Financial Community of Africa (CFA). The term is also used as a general name for 2 currencies spread in 14 African countries. The currency can be simplified to XAF.
The Central African franc can be divided into centimes. Every franc has 100 centimes. The currency has been in circulation since 1961, when the West African pound was removed. Equatorial Guinea, the only country where the official language is Spanish, issued coins of new format in 1985. There were Spanish writings, and also the name of the state on the averse. In 1986, the last coin of this type was issued.Read More
Historical data of the 1 US Dollar to the Central African Franc exchange rate
USD/XAF – US Dollar to Central African Franc conversionOur USD/XAF currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 USD equals 540.0023 XAF XAF.
US Dollar to Central African Franc conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-02-24 02:59 PM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with US Dollars;
- wait for automatic USD to XAF conversion.
How has the dynamic of USD to XAF rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the US Dollar rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by -1.1672 XAF or -0.2161%.
The dynamic of USD to XAF rate over the last monthThe monthly data of USD to XAF conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better.
USD has moved by +0.5094% or 2.751 XAF.