1 USD = 3.095GEL
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: United States, British Virgin Islands, Ecuador, Panama and others
- Currency Code, Symbol: USD, $
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
The US dollar ($) is the national currency of the United States of America, one of the global reserve currencies. It is used as an official currency unit in Salvador, Marshall Islands, Panama, Bermuda. USD is used as an abbreviation for convenience and internationalization purposes.
The US dollar is subdivided into cents. Every dollar has 100 cents. The currency has existed since 1792. The first dollars were made out of silver, then paper notes appeared. They have had the traditional greenish or grey color from the outset. Around 35 million pieces of dollars of different denomination worth 635 million emigrate to the USA daily. 95% of the banknotes are to replace worn-out notes.Read More
- Country of Circulation: Georgia
- Currency Code, Symbol: GEL, ₾
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 50 tetri, 1, 2 lari
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: 5, 10, 20, 50, 100 lari
The Georgian lari (₾) is a currency used exclusively in Georgia. On the international market, it is known as GEL. It can be exchanged to tetri.
One lari contains 100 tetri. The currency came into circulation in 1995, replacing the Georgian coupon. Before that, the country had used the Soviet ruble. Coins have a symbol of the sun and the name of the country in two languages – Georgian and English – imprinted on them. Notes are decorated with portraits of influential figures and cultural monuments.Read More
Historical data of the 1 US Dollar to the Georgian Lari exchange rate
USD/GEL – US Dollar to Georgian Lari conversionOur USD/GEL currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 USD equals 3.095 GEL.
US Dollar to Georgian Lari conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-08-04 09:26 PM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with US Dollars;
- wait for automatic USD to GEL conversion.
How has the dynamic of USD to GEL rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the US Dollar rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by 0.01 GEL or +0.3231%.
The dynamic of USD to GEL rate over the last monthThe monthly data of USD to GEL conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better. USD has moved by -1.9386% or -0.06 GEL.