1 USD = 132.805 DZD
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: United States, British Virgin Islands, Ecuador, Panama and others
- Currency Code, Symbol: USD, $
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
The US dollar ($) is the national currency of the United States of America, one of the global reserve currencies. It is used as an official currency unit in Salvador, Marshall Islands, Panama, Bermuda. USD is used as an abbreviation for convenience and internationalization purposes.
The US dollar is subdivided into cents. Every dollar has 100 cents. The currency has existed since 1792. The first dollars were made out of silver, then paper notes appeared. They have had the traditional greenish or grey color from the outset. Around 35 million pieces of dollars of different denomination worth 635 million emigrate to the USA daily. 95% of the banknotes are to replace worn-out notes.Read More
- Country of Circulation: Algeria, Sahrawi Republic
- Currency Code, Symbol: DZD, DA
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200 dinars
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: 200, 500, 1000 dinars
The Algerian dinar (DA) is the official currency of Algeria. On the international exchange markets, it is abbreviated to DZD. Centimes are the coins that are used as change for the Algerian dinar.
One DZD includes 100 centimes. The currency was introduced into circulation in 1964. Previously, the country had used the Algerian franc. At the moment, the notes that were issued after 1977 are the main payment unit. Notes worth 100 dinars are being slowly replaced by coins. The banknotes depicts life scenes, prophets and stories from Quran.Read More
Historical data of the 1 US Dollar to the Algerian Dinar exchange rate
USD/DZD – US Dollar to Algerian Dinar conversionOur USD/DZD currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 USD equals 132.8054 DZD DZD.
US Dollar to Algerian Dinar conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-02-24 11:28 PM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with US Dollars;
- wait for automatic USD to DZD conversion.
How has the dynamic of USD to DZD rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the US Dollar rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by -0.0999 DZD or -0.0752%.
The dynamic of USD to DZD rate over the last monthThe monthly data of USD to DZD conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better.
USD has moved by +0.3414% or 0.4534 DZD.