1 USD = 1PAB
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: United States, British Virgin Islands, Ecuador, Panama and others
- Currency Code, Symbol: USD, $
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
The US dollar ($) is the national currency of the United States of America, one of the global reserve currencies. It is used as an official currency unit in Salvador, Marshall Islands, Panama, Bermuda. USD is used as an abbreviation for convenience and internationalization purposes.
The US dollar is subdivided into cents. Every dollar has 100 cents. The currency has existed since 1792. The first dollars were made out of silver, then paper notes appeared. They have had the traditional greenish or grey color from the outset. Around 35 million pieces of dollars of different denomination worth 635 million emigrate to the USA daily. 95% of the banknotes are to replace worn-out notes.Read More
- Country of Circulation: Panama
- Currency Code, Symbol: PAB, B/.
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 1 and 5 centésimos, 1⁄10, 1⁄4, 1⁄2, and 1 balboas
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: None
The Panamanian balboa (B/) is the currency of Panama accepted only within this country. The currency is circulated along with the American dollar. In the international exchange arena, it is called PAB.
The Panamanian balboa can be divided into centésimos. One PAB equals 100 centésimos. The currency has officially appeared in 1904 replacing a foreign currency of the Colombian peso. The currency does not float independently. The American dollar’s rate serves as the basis for the balboa.Read More
Historical data of the 1 US Dollar to the Panamanian Balboa exchange rate
USD/PAB – US Dollar to Panamanian Balboa conversionOur USD/PAB currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 USD equals 1 PAB.
US Dollar to Panamanian Balboa conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-08-02 02:24 PM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with US Dollars;
- wait for automatic USD to PAB conversion.
How has the dynamic of USD to PAB rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the US Dollar rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by 0.0034 PAB or +0.34%.
The dynamic of USD to PAB rate over the last monthThe monthly data of USD to PAB conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better. USD has moved by -0.12% or -0.0012 PAB.