1 USD = 2.516 WST
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: United States, British Virgin Islands, Ecuador, Panama and others
- Currency Code, Symbol: USD, $
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
The US dollar ($) is the national currency of the United States of America, one of the global reserve currencies. It is used as an official currency unit in Salvador, Marshall Islands, Panama, Bermuda. USD is used as an abbreviation for convenience and internationalization purposes.
The US dollar is subdivided into cents. Every dollar has 100 cents. The currency has existed since 1792. The first dollars were made out of silver, then paper notes appeared. They have had the traditional greenish or grey color from the outset. Around 35 million pieces of dollars of different denomination worth 635 million emigrate to the USA daily. 95% of the banknotes are to replace worn-out notes.Read More
- Country of Circulation: Samoa
- Currency Code, Symbol: WST, WS$
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 10, 20, 50 sene, 1 and 2 tālā
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: 2, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100 tālā
The Samoan tālā (WS$) is a currency used only within one country called Samoa. On the international exchange market, it is known as WST. The tālā is subdivided into sene.
Every tālā has 100 sene. The Samoan tālā has first been issued in 1967. It has replaced the outdated Samoan pound. Samoa is an island state located in the Pacific Ocean. The notes and coins’ design is loyal to local traditions. The money shows bright buildings, natural sightseeing areas, flora and fauna representatives.Read More
Historical data of the 1 US Dollar to the Samoan Tala exchange rate
USD/WST – US Dollar to Samoan Tala conversionOur USD/WST currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 USD equals 2.516 WST.
US Dollar to Samoan Tala conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-05-13 12:12 PM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with US Dollars;
- wait for automatic USD to WST conversion.
How has the dynamic of USD to WST rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the US Dollar rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by -0.0157 WST or -0.624%.
The dynamic of USD to WST rate over the last monthThe monthly data of USD to WST conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better. USD has moved by -0.624% or -0.0157 WST.