1 USD = 52.3779MKD
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: United States, British Virgin Islands, Ecuador, Panama and others
- Currency Code, Symbol: USD, $
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
The US dollar ($) is the national currency of the United States of America, one of the global reserve currencies. It is used as an official currency unit in Salvador, Marshall Islands, Panama, Bermuda. USD is used as an abbreviation for convenience and internationalization purposes.
The US dollar is subdivided into cents. Every dollar has 100 cents. The currency has existed since 1792. The first dollars were made out of silver, then paper notes appeared. They have had the traditional greenish or grey color from the outset. Around 35 million pieces of dollars of different denomination worth 635 million emigrate to the USA daily. 95% of the banknotes are to replace worn-out notes.Read More
- Country of Circulation: North Macedonia
- Currency Code, Symbol: MKD, den
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 1, 2, 5, 10, 50 denari
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: 10, 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000 denari
The Macedonian denar (DEN) is a currency circulated within North Macedonia. The currency is not used in other countries. In global currency exchange, the currency is known as MKD.
Deni is used as change for the Macedonian denar. One MKD has 100 deni. The currency has first been issued in 1992. It has replaced the outdated currency of the Yugoslav dinar. For payment simplification, the government denominated the currency in 1993. One new Macedonian denar correlates to a hundred old ones.Read More
Historical data of the 1 US Dollar to the Macedonian Denar exchange rate
USD/MKD – US Dollar to Macedonian Denar conversionOur USD/MKD currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 USD equals 52.3779 MKD.
US Dollar to Macedonian Denar conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-07-23 03:45 PM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with US Dollars;
- wait for automatic USD to MKD conversion.
How has the dynamic of USD to MKD rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the US Dollar rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by 0.1772 MKD or +0.3383%.
The dynamic of USD to MKD rate over the last monthThe monthly data of USD to MKD conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better. USD has moved by +1.3874% or 0.7267 MKD.