1 USD = 14.1804 LSL
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: United States, British Virgin Islands, Ecuador, Panama and others
- Currency Code, Symbol: USD, $
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
The US dollar ($) is the national currency of the United States of America, one of the global reserve currencies. It is used as an official currency unit in Salvador, Marshall Islands, Panama, Bermuda. USD is used as an abbreviation for convenience and internationalization purposes.
The US dollar is subdivided into cents. Every dollar has 100 cents. The currency has existed since 1792. The first dollars were made out of silver, then paper notes appeared. They have had the traditional greenish or grey color from the outset. Around 35 million pieces of dollars of different denomination worth 635 million emigrate to the USA daily. 95% of the banknotes are to replace worn-out notes.Read More
- Country of Circulation: Lesotho
- Currency Code, Symbol: LSL, L
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 50 lisente, L1, M2, M5
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: M10, M20, M50, M100, M200
The Lesotho loti (L) is the national currency used on the territory of the African Kingdom of Lesotho. Loti is not used in other countries. In currency exchange, it is abbreviated to LSL.
The currency is subdivided into lisente. Ever LSL has 100 lisente. The currency has been issued since 1980. It has replaced the outdated South African rand. The Lesotho loti has a colorful design that reflects the uniqueness of the country. The averse has the country’s governors – kings that ruled Lesotho at different times.Read More
Historical data of the 1 US Dollar to the Lesotho loti exchange rate
USD/LSL – US Dollar to Lesotho loti conversionOur USD/LSL currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 USD equals 14.1804 LSL.
US Dollar to Lesotho loti conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-06-23 11:05 PM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with US Dollars;
- wait for automatic USD to LSL conversion.
How has the dynamic of USD to LSL rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the US Dollar rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by 0.0603 LSL or +0.4252%.
The dynamic of USD to LSL rate over the last monthThe monthly data of USD to LSL conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better. USD has moved by +2.2588% or 0.3203 LSL.