1 USD = 426.534 KZT
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: United States, British Virgin Islands, Ecuador, Panama and others
- Currency Code, Symbol: USD, $
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
The US dollar ($) is the national currency of the United States of America, one of the global reserve currencies. It is used as an official currency unit in Salvador, Marshall Islands, Panama, Bermuda. USD is used as an abbreviation for convenience and internationalization purposes.
The US dollar is subdivided into cents. Every dollar has 100 cents. The currency has existed since 1792. The first dollars were made out of silver, then paper notes appeared. They have had the traditional greenish or grey color from the outset. Around 35 million pieces of dollars of different denomination worth 635 million emigrate to the USA daily. 95% of the banknotes are to replace worn-out notes.Read More
- Country of Circulation: Kazakhstan
- Currency Code, Symbol: KZT, ₸
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200 tenge
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: 200, 500, 1,000, 2,000, 5,000, 10,000, 20,000 tenge
The Kazakhstani tenge (₸) is the main currency of Kazakhstan, issued and used only within this Asian state. The international currency exchange denotes it as KZT. Tiyns are used as change for the Kazakhstani tenge.
Every KZT has 100 tiyns. The currency has been issued since 1993. It appeared after the dissolution of the USSR, taking the place of the Soviet ruble. Initially, Kazakhstan did not have its own treasury. Banknotes were printed in Great Britain. German specialists were engaged in minting. Some time later, the country has begun to issue the money on its own.Read More
Historical data of the 1 US Dollar to the Kazakhstani Tenge exchange rate
USD/KZT – US Dollar to Kazakhstani Tenge conversionOur USD/KZT currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 USD equals 426.5339 KZT.
US Dollar to Kazakhstani Tenge conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-05-08 03:20 AM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with US Dollars;
- wait for automatic USD to KZT conversion.
How has the dynamic of USD to KZT rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the US Dollar rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by -5.2131 KZT or -1.2222%.
The dynamic of USD to KZT rate over the last monthThe monthly data of USD to KZT conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better. USD has moved by -1.5417% or -6.576 KZT.