1 USD = 27.9125 TWD
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: United States, British Virgin Islands, Ecuador, Panama and others
- Currency Code, Symbol: USD, $
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
The US dollar ($) is the national currency of the United States of America, one of the global reserve currencies. It is used as an official currency unit in Salvador, Marshall Islands, Panama, Bermuda. USD is used as an abbreviation for convenience and internationalization purposes.
The US dollar is subdivided into cents. Every dollar has 100 cents. The currency has existed since 1792. The first dollars were made out of silver, then paper notes appeared. They have had the traditional greenish or grey color from the outset. Around 35 million pieces of dollars of different denomination worth 635 million emigrate to the USA daily. 95% of the banknotes are to replace worn-out notes.Read More
- Country of Circulation: Republic of China (Taiwan)
- Currency Code, Symbol: TWD, NT$
- Denominations of coins in circulation: NT$1, NT$5, NT$10, NT$50
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: NT$100, NT$500, NT$1000
The new Taiwanese dollar (NT$) is the national currency of Taiwan, issued by the bank of this Asian state. The currency is called yuan or kuai within the country. It is not used outside Taiwan.
On the global exchange market, the currency is also known as TWD. One new Taiwanese dollar can be exchanged for 100 dimes. The new Taiwanese dollar took the place of the old one. The name is only used in the full form when it comes to legal documents and bank operations. It is necessary in order to avoid confusion.Read More
Historical data of the 1 US Dollar to the Taiwan New Dollar exchange rate
USD/TWD – US Dollar to Taiwan New Dollar conversionOur USD/TWD currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 USD equals 27.9125 TWD.
US Dollar to Taiwan New Dollar conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-05-07 03:56 AM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with US Dollars;
- wait for automatic USD to TWD conversion.
How has the dynamic of USD to TWD rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the US Dollar rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by 0.051 TWD or +0.1827%.
The dynamic of USD to TWD rate over the last monthThe monthly data of USD to TWD conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better. USD has moved by -2.0134% or -0.562 TWD.