1 USD = 4 050 KHR
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: United States, British Virgin Islands, Ecuador, Panama and others
- Currency Code, Symbol: USD, $
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
The US dollar ($) is the national currency of the United States of America, one of the global reserve currencies. It is used as an official currency unit in Salvador, Marshall Islands, Panama, Bermuda. USD is used as an abbreviation for convenience and internationalization purposes.
The US dollar is subdivided into cents. Every dollar has 100 cents. The currency has existed since 1792. The first dollars were made out of silver, then paper notes appeared. They have had the traditional greenish or grey color from the outset. Around 35 million pieces of dollars of different denomination worth 635 million emigrate to the USA daily. 95% of the banknotes are to replace worn-out notes.Read More
- Country of Circulation: Cambodia
- Currency Code, Symbol: KHR, ៛
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 50, 100, 200, 500 riels (no longer minted but still legal tender)
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: 100, 500, 1,000, 2,000, 5,000, 10,000, 20,000, 50,000 riels
The Cambodian riel (៛) is the national currency of Cambodia. An international term for the currency is KHR. The currency is subdivided into sens.
One KHR equals 100 sens. The currency has been in circulation since 1955. It replaced the previous official currency, which was the French Indochinese piastre. There were times when the country eliminated all financial relations. In the period from 1975 to 1980, Cambodia was ruled by the Khmer Rouge. They did not use any currencies, but periodically turned to foreign currencies. In today’s Cambodia the American dollar ($) still appears to be more popular than the riel.Read More
Historical data of the 1 US Dollar to the Cambodian Riel exchange rate
USD/KHR – US Dollar to Cambodian Riel conversionOur USD/KHR currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 USD equals 4 049.9997 KHR KHR.
US Dollar to Cambodian Riel conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-04-15 12:13 PM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with US Dollars;
- wait for automatic USD to KHR conversion.
How has the dynamic of USD to KHR rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the US Dollar rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by 6.7434 KHR or +0.1665%.
The dynamic of USD to KHR rate over the last monthThe monthly data of USD to KHR conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better.
USD has moved by -0.2964% or -12.0051 KHR.