1 USD = 4.495 LYD
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: United States, British Virgin Islands, Ecuador, Panama and others
- Currency Code, Symbol: USD, $
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
The US dollar ($) is the national currency of the United States of America, one of the global reserve currencies. It is used as an official currency unit in Salvador, Marshall Islands, Panama, Bermuda. USD is used as an abbreviation for convenience and internationalization purposes.
The US dollar is subdivided into cents. Every dollar has 100 cents. The currency has existed since 1792. The first dollars were made out of silver, then paper notes appeared. They have had the traditional greenish or grey color from the outset. Around 35 million pieces of dollars of different denomination worth 635 million emigrate to the USA daily. 95% of the banknotes are to replace worn-out notes.Read More
- Country of Circulation: Libya
- Currency Code, Symbol: LYD, LD
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 50, 100 dirhams, ¼, ½ dinar
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: 1, 5, 10, 20, 50 dinars
The Libyan dinar (LD) is the currency of Libya, a North African state. Today, it is only issued and circulated within this country. On international financial markets, it is called LYD.
The Libyan dinar is subdivided into dirhams. One LYD equals 100 dirhams. The currency has first been issued in 1971. Prior to that, Libya used the Libyan pound. Before having its own currency, the state used foreign currencies: Italian livres, Algerian francs, and Egyptian pounds.Read More
Historical data of the 1 US Dollar to the Libyan Dinar exchange rate
USD/LYD – US Dollar to Libyan Dinar conversionOur USD/LYD currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 USD equals 4.495 LYD.
US Dollar to Libyan Dinar conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-04-15 01:17 PM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with US Dollars;
- wait for automatic USD to LYD conversion.
How has the dynamic of USD to LYD rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the US Dollar rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by -0.0184 LYD or -0.4093%.
The dynamic of USD to LYD rate over the last monthThe monthly data of USD to LYD conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better. USD has moved by -0.0489% or -0.0022 LYD.