1 USD = 177.944 DJF
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: United States, British Virgin Islands, Ecuador, Panama and others
- Currency Code, Symbol: USD, $
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
The US dollar ($) is the national currency of the United States of America, one of the global reserve currencies. It is used as an official currency unit in Salvador, Marshall Islands, Panama, Bermuda. USD is used as an abbreviation for convenience and internationalization purposes.
The US dollar is subdivided into cents. Every dollar has 100 cents. The currency has existed since 1792. The first dollars were made out of silver, then paper notes appeared. They have had the traditional greenish or grey color from the outset. Around 35 million pieces of dollars of different denomination worth 635 million emigrate to the USA daily. 95% of the banknotes are to replace worn-out notes.Read More
- Country of Circulation: Djibouti
- Currency Code, Symbol: DJF, Fdj
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 250, 500 Fdj
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: 1000, 2000, 5000, 10,000 Fdj
The Djiboutian franc (₣) is the national currency of an African country named Djibouti. A simplified name of the currency is DJF. The franc is subdivided into centimes.
Every DJF equals 100 centimes. The currency was issued in 1884. However, only those notes and coins that were issued after 1979 are accepted as of today. Old notes can still be seen in circulation. They are gradually being taken out and replaced with the new series. At the moment, maximum denomination is 10 000 Djiboutian francs.Read More
Historical data of the 1 US Dollar to the Djiboutian Franc exchange rate
USD/DJF – US Dollar to Djiboutian Franc conversionOur USD/DJF currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 USD equals 177.9435 DJF DJF.
US Dollar to Djiboutian Franc conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-03-05 11:27 AM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with US Dollars;
- wait for automatic USD to DJF conversion.
How has the dynamic of USD to DJF rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the US Dollar rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by 0.2231 DJF or +0.1254%.
The dynamic of USD to DJF rate over the last monthThe monthly data of USD to DJF conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better.
USD has moved by +0.1254% or 0.2232 DJF.