1 USD = 6.5702DKK
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: United States, British Virgin Islands, Ecuador, Panama and others
- Currency Code, Symbol: USD, $
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
The US dollar ($) is the national currency of the United States of America, one of the global reserve currencies. It is used as an official currency unit in Salvador, Marshall Islands, Panama, Bermuda. USD is used as an abbreviation for convenience and internationalization purposes.
The US dollar is subdivided into cents. Every dollar has 100 cents. The currency has existed since 1792. The first dollars were made out of silver, then paper notes appeared. They have had the traditional greenish or grey color from the outset. Around 35 million pieces of dollars of different denomination worth 635 million emigrate to the USA daily. 95% of the banknotes are to replace worn-out notes.Read More
- Country of Circulation: Denmark, Greenland, Faroe Islands
- Currency Code, Symbol: DKK, kr
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 50-øre, 1, 2, 5, 10, 20 kroner
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000 kroner
The Danish krone (kr.) is a currency issued and used for payment in Denmark. It is also an official currency on the Faroe Islands, and in an autonomous Danish region, Greenland.
It is abbreviated to DKK. Coins used for change are called øre. Every Danish krone has 100 øre. It became an official national currency in 1873. The coins of the present type have been minted since 1989. Only those notes issued after 1945 are accepted in payment. Interestingly, the Faroe Islands have their own krone, although it is not accepted in Denmark. Greenland, however, has not introduced its own currency, and still uses DKK.Read More
Historical data of the 1 US Dollar to the Danish Krone exchange rate
USD/DKK – US Dollar to Danish Krone conversionOur USD/DKK currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 USD equals 6.5702 DKK.
US Dollar to Danish Krone conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-11-27 07:35 PM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with US Dollars;
- wait for automatic USD to DKK conversion.
How has the dynamic of USD to DKK rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the US Dollar rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by -0.0282 DKK or -0.4292%.
The dynamic of USD to DKK rate over the last monthThe monthly data of USD to DKK conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better. USD has moved by +2.0547% or 0.135 DKK.