1 USD = 609.26 CRC
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: United States, British Virgin Islands, Ecuador, Panama and others
- Currency Code, Symbol: USD, $
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
The US dollar ($) is the national currency of the United States of America, one of the global reserve currencies. It is used as an official currency unit in Salvador, Marshall Islands, Panama, Bermuda. USD is used as an abbreviation for convenience and internationalization purposes.
The US dollar is subdivided into cents. Every dollar has 100 cents. The currency has existed since 1792. The first dollars were made out of silver, then paper notes appeared. They have had the traditional greenish or grey color from the outset. Around 35 million pieces of dollars of different denomination worth 635 million emigrate to the USA daily. 95% of the banknotes are to replace worn-out notes.Read More
- Country of Circulation: Costa Rica
- Currency Code, Symbol: CRC, ₡
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 10, 25, 50, 100 and 500 colones
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: 1,000, 2,000, 5,000, 10,000, 20,000, 50,000 colones
The Costa Rican colón (₡) is the national currency of the state located in Central America – Costa Rica. In the financial world, it is known as CRC. Centimos are used as coins.
One Costa Rican colón has 100 centimos. The national currency was issued in 1897. It replaced the previous currency – the Costa Rican peso. The notes are unique in their diverse styles. On the notes, you can see a portrait of Christopher Columbus, a painting of Mercury – the god of commerce, scenes from economic and industrial life of the country.Read More
Historical data of the 1 US Dollar to the Costa Rican Colon exchange rate
USD/CRC – US Dollar to Costa Rican Colon conversionOur USD/CRC currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 USD equals 609.2597 CRC CRC.
US Dollar to Costa Rican Colon conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-02-24 11:54 PM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with US Dollars;
- wait for automatic USD to CRC conversion.
How has the dynamic of USD to CRC rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the US Dollar rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by -2.3331 CRC or -0.3829%.
The dynamic of USD to CRC rate over the last monthThe monthly data of USD to CRC conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better.
USD has moved by +0.6609% or 4.0264 CRC.