1 USD = 26.8387UAH
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: United States, British Virgin Islands, Ecuador, Panama and others
- Currency Code, Symbol: USD, $
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
The US dollar ($) is the national currency of the United States of America, one of the global reserve currencies. It is used as an official currency unit in Salvador, Marshall Islands, Panama, Bermuda. USD is used as an abbreviation for convenience and internationalization purposes.
The US dollar is subdivided into cents. Every dollar has 100 cents. The currency has existed since 1792. The first dollars were made out of silver, then paper notes appeared. They have had the traditional greenish or grey color from the outset. Around 35 million pieces of dollars of different denomination worth 635 million emigrate to the USA daily. 95% of the banknotes are to replace worn-out notes.Read More
- Country of Circulation: Ukraine
- Currency Code, Symbol: UAH, ₴
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 10, 25, 50 kopiyok; ₴1, ₴2, ₴5, ₴10
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: ₴1, ₴2, ₴5, ₴10, ₴20, ₴50, ₴100, ₴200, ₴500, ₴1,000
The Ukrainian hryvnia (грн) serves as the national currency of Ukraine. It is not printed or accepted outside it. For convenience purposes, the currency is abbreviated to UAH.
Kopiykas are used as change for the Ukrainian hryvnia. Every UAH has 100 kopiykas. The currency has been in circulation since 1996. Prior to that, there was the karbovantes, and even earlier there was the Soviet ruble. The word “hryvnia” comes for the term “mane”. It defined coins with strings, resembling a bright mane of a golden horse. The word became widespread in old Rus. It was used as a weight measurement.Read More
Historical data of the 1 US Dollar to the Ukrainian Hryvnia exchange rate
USD/UAH – US Dollar to Ukrainian Hryvnia conversionOur USD/UAH currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 USD equals 26.8387 UAH.
US Dollar to Ukrainian Hryvnia conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-08-02 02:39 PM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with US Dollars;
- wait for automatic USD to UAH conversion.
How has the dynamic of USD to UAH rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the US Dollar rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by 0.0668 UAH or +0.2489%.
The dynamic of USD to UAH rate over the last monthThe monthly data of USD to UAH conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better. USD has moved by -1.7672% or -0.4743 UAH.