1 USD = 57.1351DOP
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: United States, British Virgin Islands, Ecuador, Panama and others
- Currency Code, Symbol: USD, $
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
The US dollar ($) is the national currency of the United States of America, one of the global reserve currencies. It is used as an official currency unit in Salvador, Marshall Islands, Panama, Bermuda. USD is used as an abbreviation for convenience and internationalization purposes.
The US dollar is subdivided into cents. Every dollar has 100 cents. The currency has existed since 1792. The first dollars were made out of silver, then paper notes appeared. They have had the traditional greenish or grey color from the outset. Around 35 million pieces of dollars of different denomination worth 635 million emigrate to the USA daily. 95% of the banknotes are to replace worn-out notes.Read More
- Country of Circulation: Dominican Republic
- Currency Code, Symbol: DOP, $
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 1, 5, 10, 25 pesos dominicanos
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000, 2000 pesos dominicanos
The Dominican peso (RD$) is the currency spread and issued only in the Dominican Republic. It is also known as the “golden peso”. In the international arena, it is simply called DOP.
Change for the Dominican peso is centavo. Ever DOP has 100 centavos. The coins are also known as the “golden centavos”. The currency has been issued since 1947. However, the first attempt to establish the currency dates back to 1844 and is connected to the country gaining independence from Haiti. Lately, some notes have been printed on a special polymer paper. It protects notes from damage in high temperatures and humidity.Read More
Historical data of the 1 US Dollar to the Dominican Peso exchange rate
USD/DOP – US Dollar to Dominican Peso conversionOur USD/DOP currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 USD equals 57.1351 DOP.
US Dollar to Dominican Peso conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-08-04 09:57 PM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with US Dollars;
- wait for automatic USD to DOP conversion.
How has the dynamic of USD to DOP rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the US Dollar rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by 0.1191 DOP or +0.2085%.
The dynamic of USD to DOP rate over the last monthThe monthly data of USD to DOP conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better. USD has moved by +0.0432% or 0.0247 DOP.