1 USD = 2.7026 XCD
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: United States, British Virgin Islands, Ecuador, Panama and others
- Currency Code, Symbol: USD, $
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
The US dollar ($) is the national currency of the United States of America, one of the global reserve currencies. It is used as an official currency unit in Salvador, Marshall Islands, Panama, Bermuda. USD is used as an abbreviation for convenience and internationalization purposes.
The US dollar is subdivided into cents. Every dollar has 100 cents. The currency has existed since 1792. The first dollars were made out of silver, then paper notes appeared. They have had the traditional greenish or grey color from the outset. Around 35 million pieces of dollars of different denomination worth 635 million emigrate to the USA daily. 95% of the banknotes are to replace worn-out notes.Read More
- Country of Circulation: Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Dominica, Grenada, Montserrat, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
- Currency Code, Symbol: XCD, $
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 5, 10, 25 cents, and 1 dollar
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: 5, 10, 20, 50, 100 dollars
The Eastern Caribbean dollar ($) is a currency circulating on the territory of 7 countries that are part of the Organization of Eastern Caribbean States. The currency is accepted in Antigua and Barbuda, Saint Lucia, and the Grenadines. In the international currency arena, it is named XCD.
The Eastern Caribbean dollar can be exchanged to cents. One XCD equals 100 cents. The currency has officially been introduced in 1965, taking the place of the outdated West Indies dollar. The Eastern Caribbean dollar has changed its look quite a lot. There were monarchs, outstanding politicians, cultural and art figures. In 2019, there were presented new notes made out of a polymer base. They were made in a vertical format.Read More
Historical data of the 1 US Dollar to the East Caribbean Dollar exchange rate
USD/XCD – US Dollar to East Caribbean Dollar conversionOur USD/XCD currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 USD equals 2.7026 XCD.
US Dollar to East Caribbean Dollar conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-05-11 06:49 AM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with US Dollars;
- wait for automatic USD to XCD conversion.
How has the dynamic of USD to XCD rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the US Dollar rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by 0 XCD or 0%.
The dynamic of USD to XCD rate over the last monthThe monthly data of USD to XCD conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better. USD has moved by 0% or 0 XCD.