1 USD = 597.033AOA
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: United States, British Virgin Islands, Ecuador, Panama and others
- Currency Code, Symbol: USD, $
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
The US dollar ($) is the national currency of the United States of America, one of the global reserve currencies. It is used as an official currency unit in Salvador, Marshall Islands, Panama, Bermuda. USD is used as an abbreviation for convenience and internationalization purposes.
The US dollar is subdivided into cents. Every dollar has 100 cents. The currency has existed since 1792. The first dollars were made out of silver, then paper notes appeared. They have had the traditional greenish or grey color from the outset. Around 35 million pieces of dollars of different denomination worth 635 million emigrate to the USA daily. 95% of the banknotes are to replace worn-out notes.Read More
- Country of Circulation: Angola
- Currency Code, Symbol: AOA, Kz
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100 kwanzas
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: 1, 5, 10, 50, 100, 200, 500, 1,000, 2,000, 5,000 kwanzas
The Angolan kwanza (Kz) is issued only in one country – Angola. Traditionally, the AOA abbreviation is used to denote this monetary unit. Since 1999, one Angolan kwanza equals 100 centimos, but it was previously subdivided into lwei.
The currency itself was issued in 1977 replacing the old Angolan escudo. A monetary reform restricted the exchange of escudo to new notes. The government turned a part of old units into debt obligations to the population. Now, the Angolan kwanza is printed at the Russian enterprise Goznak.Read More
Historical data of the 1 US Dollar to the Angolan Kwanza exchange rate
USD/AOA – US Dollar to Angolan Kwanza conversionOur USD/AOA currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 USD equals 597.033 AOA.
US Dollar to Angolan Kwanza conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-10-23 07:54 PM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with US Dollars;
- wait for automatic USD to AOA conversion.
How has the dynamic of USD to AOA rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the US Dollar rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by -0.665 AOA or -0.1114%.
The dynamic of USD to AOA rate over the last monthThe monthly data of USD to AOA conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better. USD has moved by -0.6422% or -3.834 AOA.