1 USD = 6 664.52 PYG
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: United States, British Virgin Islands, Ecuador, Panama and others
- Currency Code, Symbol: USD, $
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
The US dollar ($) is the national currency of the United States of America, one of the global reserve currencies. It is used as an official currency unit in Salvador, Marshall Islands, Panama, Bermuda. USD is used as an abbreviation for convenience and internationalization purposes.
The US dollar is subdivided into cents. Every dollar has 100 cents. The currency has existed since 1792. The first dollars were made out of silver, then paper notes appeared. They have had the traditional greenish or grey color from the outset. Around 35 million pieces of dollars of different denomination worth 635 million emigrate to the USA daily. 95% of the banknotes are to replace worn-out notes.Read More
- Country of Circulation: Paraguay
- Currency Code, Symbol: PYG, ₲
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 50, 100, 500 & 1,000 guaraníes
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: 2,000, 5,000, 10,000, 20,000, 50,000 & 100,000 PYG
The Paraguayan guaraní, also known as ₲, is the national currency of a country located in South America, Paraguay. In the financial world, guaraní is abbreviated to PYG. Céntimos are coins used as change for the guaraní.
One PYG has 100 céntimos. The national currency has been issued since 1943. It has replaced the previous currency of Paraguayan peso. Despite the fact that céntimos exist, they are practically not used in payment. Due to inflation, the coins lost their value and could not be used as a currency anymore.Read More
Historical data of the 1 US Dollar to the Paraguayan Guarani exchange rate
USD/PYG – US Dollar to Paraguayan Guarani conversionOur USD/PYG currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 USD equals 6 664.5166 PYG PYG.
US Dollar to Paraguayan Guarani conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-03-06 06:15 PM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with US Dollars;
- wait for automatic USD to PYG conversion.
How has the dynamic of USD to PYG rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the US Dollar rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by 29.5726 PYG or +0.4437%.
The dynamic of USD to PYG rate over the last monthThe monthly data of USD to PYG conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better.
USD has moved by -3.1532% or -210.1443 PYG.