1 USD = 6.4664 CNY
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: United States, British Virgin Islands, Ecuador, Panama and others
- Currency Code, Symbol: USD, $
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
The US dollar ($) is the national currency of the United States of America, one of the global reserve currencies. It is used as an official currency unit in Salvador, Marshall Islands, Panama, Bermuda. USD is used as an abbreviation for convenience and internationalization purposes.
The US dollar is subdivided into cents. Every dollar has 100 cents. The currency has existed since 1792. The first dollars were made out of silver, then paper notes appeared. They have had the traditional greenish or grey color from the outset. Around 35 million pieces of dollars of different denomination worth 635 million emigrate to the USA daily. 95% of the banknotes are to replace worn-out notes.Read More
- Country of Circulation: China
- Currency Code, Symbol: CNY, ¥
- Denominations of coins in circulation: RMB 0.1, RMB 0.5, RMB 1 (1, 5 角；1 元)
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: RMB 0.1, RMB 0.5, RMB 1, RMB 5, RMB 10, RMB 20, RMB 50, RMB 100
The Chinese yuan (symbol ¥, code: CNY, number 156) is the main national currency in the People's Republic of China. CNY is used in conversions, and on the global exchange markets. One yuan is divided into 10 jiao, and the latter one contains 10 fen.
Small coins are not commonly used in payments. The Chinese yuan was issued to the market in 1949. The predecessor of the currency was the yuan of Inner Mongolia. CNY is not used on the territory of two PRC cities: Hong Kong and Macao. These localities have their own currency units.Read More
Historical data of the 1 US Dollar to the Chinese Yuan Renminbi exchange rate
USD/CNY – US Dollar to Chinese Yuan Renminbi conversionOur USD/CNY currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 USD equals 6.4664 CNY CNY.
US Dollar to Chinese Yuan Renminbi conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-02-26 07:05 AM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with US Dollars;
- wait for automatic USD to CNY conversion.
How has the dynamic of USD to CNY rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the US Dollar rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by -0.0204 CNY or -0.3155%.
The dynamic of USD to CNY rate over the last monthThe monthly data of USD to CNY conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better.
USD has moved by +0.2629% or 0.017 CNY.