1 USD = 2.2395TOP
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: United States, British Virgin Islands, Ecuador, Panama and others
- Currency Code, Symbol: USD, $
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
The US dollar ($) is the national currency of the United States of America, one of the global reserve currencies. It is used as an official currency unit in Salvador, Marshall Islands, Panama, Bermuda. USD is used as an abbreviation for convenience and internationalization purposes.
The US dollar is subdivided into cents. Every dollar has 100 cents. The currency has existed since 1792. The first dollars were made out of silver, then paper notes appeared. They have had the traditional greenish or grey color from the outset. Around 35 million pieces of dollars of different denomination worth 635 million emigrate to the USA daily. 95% of the banknotes are to replace worn-out notes.Read More
- Country of Circulation: Tonga
- Currency Code, Symbol: TOP, T$
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 5¢, 10¢, 20¢, 50¢, T$1
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: T$1, T$2, T$5, T$10, T$20, T$50, T$100
The Tongan pa’anga (T$) is the currency of the Kingdom of Tonga. This country is located in Polynesia. A short definition is T$.
For ease, the official currency of Tonga is abbreviated to TOP. TOP can be subdivided into seniti. Every Tongan pa’anga has 100 seniti. The currency has been introduced in 1967, replacing the outdated Tongan pound. Not only do the coins minted in this state have a classic round shape. There are also rectangular metallic coins. They were issued in the 80s of the past century.Read More
Historical data of the 1 US Dollar to the Tongan Pa'anga exchange rate
USD/TOP – US Dollar to Tongan Pa'anga conversionOur USD/TOP currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 USD equals 2.2395 TOP.
US Dollar to Tongan Pa'anga conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-10-22 09:28 PM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with US Dollars;
- wait for automatic USD to TOP conversion.
How has the dynamic of USD to TOP rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the US Dollar rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by -0.0131 TOP or -0.585%.
The dynamic of USD to TOP rate over the last monthThe monthly data of USD to TOP conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better. USD has moved by -0.969% or -0.0217 TOP.