1 USD = 98.8471RSD
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: United States, British Virgin Islands, Ecuador, Panama and others
- Currency Code, Symbol: USD, $
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
The US dollar ($) is the national currency of the United States of America, one of the global reserve currencies. It is used as an official currency unit in Salvador, Marshall Islands, Panama, Bermuda. USD is used as an abbreviation for convenience and internationalization purposes.
The US dollar is subdivided into cents. Every dollar has 100 cents. The currency has existed since 1792. The first dollars were made out of silver, then paper notes appeared. They have had the traditional greenish or grey color from the outset. Around 35 million pieces of dollars of different denomination worth 635 million emigrate to the USA daily. 95% of the banknotes are to replace worn-out notes.Read More
- Country of Circulation: Serbia
- Currency Code, Symbol: RSD, din
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 1, 2, 5, 20 dinars
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000, 2000 dinars
The Serbian dinar (din) is the currency circulating in Serbia. The currency is not accepted in other countries. In the global exchange arena, it is known as RSD.
The Serbian dinar uses para as change. One RSD is 100 paras. The currency has first been issued in 1868. As time went on, it has been eliminated and introduced many times. Last time, when the dinar became official again, was in 2003. For some time, the main currency was the Yugoslav dinar. It was the main currency in the Kingdom of Serbs, Croats and Slovenians.Read More
Historical data of the 1 US Dollar to the Serbian Dinar exchange rate
USD/RSD – US Dollar to Serbian Dinar conversionOur USD/RSD currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 USD equals 98.8471 RSD.
US Dollar to Serbian Dinar conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-08-02 03:13 PM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with US Dollars;
- wait for automatic USD to RSD conversion.
How has the dynamic of USD to RSD rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the US Dollar rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by -0.4209 RSD or -0.4258%.
The dynamic of USD to RSD rate over the last monthThe monthly data of USD to RSD conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better. USD has moved by -0.2794% or -0.2762 RSD.