1 USD = 900 KPW
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: United States, British Virgin Islands, Ecuador, Panama and others
- Currency Code, Symbol: USD, $
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
The US dollar ($) is the national currency of the United States of America, one of the global reserve currencies. It is used as an official currency unit in Salvador, Marshall Islands, Panama, Bermuda. USD is used as an abbreviation for convenience and internationalization purposes.
The US dollar is subdivided into cents. Every dollar has 100 cents. The currency has existed since 1792. The first dollars were made out of silver, then paper notes appeared. They have had the traditional greenish or grey color from the outset. Around 35 million pieces of dollars of different denomination worth 635 million emigrate to the USA daily. 95% of the banknotes are to replace worn-out notes.Read More
- Country of Circulation: North Korea
- Currency Code, Symbol: KPW, ₩
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 1, 5, 10, 50 chon, ₩1
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: ₩100, ₩200, ₩500, ₩1000, ₩2000, ₩5000
The North Korean won (₩) is the official currency of North Korea. The KPW abbreviation is used in the international currency arena. Chon is a coin that serves as change for the North Korean won.
Every KPW consists of 100 chon. The won has been the official currency since 1947. It has replaced the Korean yen. The currency is used solely for domestic operations among citizens. There is a special currency for foreign guests. Interestingly, the term “won” is related to “yen” (Japanese money ¥) and denotes a round shape.Read More
Historical data of the 1 US Dollar to the North Korean won exchange rate
USD/KPW – US Dollar to North Korean won conversionOur USD/KPW currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 USD equals 900.0002 KPW.
US Dollar to North Korean won conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-04-15 01:47 PM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with US Dollars;
- wait for automatic USD to KPW conversion.
How has the dynamic of USD to KPW rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the US Dollar rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by 0.018 KPW or +0.002%.
The dynamic of USD to KPW rate over the last monthThe monthly data of USD to KPW conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better. USD has moved by +0.0027% or 0.0246 KPW.