1 USD = 15.4019 MVR
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: United States, British Virgin Islands, Ecuador, Panama and others
- Currency Code, Symbol: USD, $
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
The US dollar ($) is the national currency of the United States of America, one of the global reserve currencies. It is used as an official currency unit in Salvador, Marshall Islands, Panama, Bermuda. USD is used as an abbreviation for convenience and internationalization purposes.
The US dollar is subdivided into cents. Every dollar has 100 cents. The currency has existed since 1792. The first dollars were made out of silver, then paper notes appeared. They have had the traditional greenish or grey color from the outset. Around 35 million pieces of dollars of different denomination worth 635 million emigrate to the USA daily. 95% of the banknotes are to replace worn-out notes.Read More
- Country of Circulation: Maldives
- Currency Code, Symbol: MVR, Rf
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 1 laari, 2 laari, 5 laari, 10 laari, 25 laari, 50 laari, Rf 1, Rf 2
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: Rf 5, Rf 10, Rf 20, Rf 50, Rf 100, Rf 500, Rf 1000, Rf 5000
The Maldivian rufiyaa (MRF) is the currency of the Republic of Maldives, and it is only used within this country. In the international currency arena and in currency exchange, it is named MVR. The Maldivian rufiyaa can be exchanged for laari.
One MVR equals 100 laari. The currency has officially appeared in 1947, replacing the outdated Ceylonese rupee. Interestingly, the first currency of the Maldives was cowrie shells. It is a sea mollusk that lives in this latitude. The shells were used in commerce up until the 14th century. One golden dinar is worth 400 thousand cowries.Read More
Historical data of the 1 US Dollar to the Maldivian rufiyaa exchange rate
USD/MVR – US Dollar to Maldivian rufiyaa conversionOur USD/MVR currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 USD equals 15.4019 MVR.
US Dollar to Maldivian rufiyaa conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-05-13 11:45 AM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with US Dollars;
- wait for automatic USD to MVR conversion.
How has the dynamic of USD to MVR rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the US Dollar rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by -0.1277 MVR or -0.8291%.
The dynamic of USD to MVR rate over the last monthThe monthly data of USD to MVR conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better. USD has moved by -0.3084% or -0.0475 MVR.