1 USD = 0.8343 KYD
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: United States, British Virgin Islands, Ecuador, Panama and others
- Currency Code, Symbol: USD, $
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
The US dollar ($) is the national currency of the United States of America, one of the global reserve currencies. It is used as an official currency unit in Salvador, Marshall Islands, Panama, Bermuda. USD is used as an abbreviation for convenience and internationalization purposes.
The US dollar is subdivided into cents. Every dollar has 100 cents. The currency has existed since 1792. The first dollars were made out of silver, then paper notes appeared. They have had the traditional greenish or grey color from the outset. Around 35 million pieces of dollars of different denomination worth 635 million emigrate to the USA daily. 95% of the banknotes are to replace worn-out notes.Read More
- Country of Circulation: Cayman Islands
- Currency Code, Symbol: KYD, $
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 1, 5, 10, 25 cents
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: $1, $5, $10, $25, $40, $50, $100
The Cayman Islands dollar is the national currency of a British Overseas territory named the Cayman Islands. The international currency exchange uses a short name – KYD. CI$ is also popular.
The Cayman Islands dollar Is subdivided into cents. Every CI$ has 100 cents. The currency was officially introduced in 1972. Before that, the Jamaican dollar had been applied for payment. The currency does not float on its own. Exchange rate is tied to the American dollar fluctuations.Read More
Historical data of the 1 US Dollar to the Caymanian Dollar exchange rate
USD/KYD – US Dollar to Caymanian Dollar conversionOur USD/KYD currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 USD equals 0.8343 KYD KYD.
US Dollar to Caymanian Dollar conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-03-02 12:34 AM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with US Dollars;
- wait for automatic USD to KYD conversion.
How has the dynamic of USD to KYD rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the US Dollar rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by 0.001 KYD or +0.1199%.
The dynamic of USD to KYD rate over the last monthThe monthly data of USD to KYD conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better.
USD has moved by +0.2397% or 0.002 KYD.