1 USD = 0.7228IMP
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: United States, British Virgin Islands, Ecuador, Panama and others
- Currency Code, Symbol: USD, $
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
The US dollar ($) is the national currency of the United States of America, one of the global reserve currencies. It is used as an official currency unit in Salvador, Marshall Islands, Panama, Bermuda. USD is used as an abbreviation for convenience and internationalization purposes.
The US dollar is subdivided into cents. Every dollar has 100 cents. The currency has existed since 1792. The first dollars were made out of silver, then paper notes appeared. They have had the traditional greenish or grey color from the outset. Around 35 million pieces of dollars of different denomination worth 635 million emigrate to the USA daily. 95% of the banknotes are to replace worn-out notes.Read More
- Country of Circulation: Isle of Man Treasury
- Currency Code, Symbol: IMP, £
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 1p, 2p, 5p, 10p, 20p, 50p, £1, £2, £5
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: £1, £5, £10, £20, £50
The Manx pound (£) is a currency circulating on the Isle of Man that is in the Crown Colony of the United Kingdom of Great Britain. On the global exchange market, the currency is known as IMP. On the Isle of Man, pence (pennies) are used as change.
One pound has (£) 100 pennies. The currency was issued since 1668. However, they have become official only in 1679. The coins came first. The Manx pound is not the only currency of the isle. The official British currency – pound sterling – is also used for payment.Read More
Historical data of the 1 US Dollar to the Isle of Man Pound exchange rate
USD/IMP – US Dollar to Isle of Man Pound conversionOur USD/IMP currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 USD equals 0.7228 IMP.
US Dollar to Isle of Man Pound conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-08-02 02:31 PM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with US Dollars;
- wait for automatic USD to IMP conversion.
How has the dynamic of USD to IMP rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the US Dollar rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by 0 IMP or 0%.
The dynamic of USD to IMP rate over the last monthThe monthly data of USD to IMP conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better. USD has moved by +1.9369% or 0.014 IMP.