1 USD = 3.7522 SAR
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: United States, British Virgin Islands, Ecuador, Panama and others
- Currency Code, Symbol: USD, $
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
The US dollar ($) is the national currency of the United States of America, one of the global reserve currencies. It is used as an official currency unit in Salvador, Marshall Islands, Panama, Bermuda. USD is used as an abbreviation for convenience and internationalization purposes.
The US dollar is subdivided into cents. Every dollar has 100 cents. The currency has existed since 1792. The first dollars were made out of silver, then paper notes appeared. They have had the traditional greenish or grey color from the outset. Around 35 million pieces of dollars of different denomination worth 635 million emigrate to the USA daily. 95% of the banknotes are to replace worn-out notes.Read More
- Country of Circulation: Saudi Arabia
- Currency Code, Symbol: SAR, SAR
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 1, 5, 10, 25, 50 halalas, 1 riyal, 2 riyals
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: 1, 5, 10, 50, 100, 500 riyals
The Saudi riyal (SR) is a currency circulating only within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. It is not accepted outside the state. On the international exchange market, it is known as SAR.
Halalah is used as change for the Saudi riyal. One SAR equals 100 halalas. The currency has been issued since 1928 after eliminating the Gulf rupee. Officially, there are smaller denomination coins – halalas. However, in cash payment, they are not used anymore. All prices are rounded to riyals.Read More
Historical data of the 1 US Dollar to the Saudi Arabian Riyal exchange rate
USD/SAR – US Dollar to Saudi Arabian Riyal conversionOur USD/SAR currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 USD equals 3.7522 SAR SAR.
US Dollar to Saudi Arabian Riyal conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-03-06 05:53 PM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with US Dollars;
- wait for automatic USD to SAR conversion.
How has the dynamic of USD to SAR rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the US Dollar rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by 0.0017 SAR or +0.0453%.
The dynamic of USD to SAR rate over the last monthThe monthly data of USD to SAR conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better.
USD has moved by +0.0346% or 0.0013 SAR.