1 USD = 1 649.3MMK
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: United States, British Virgin Islands, Ecuador, Panama and others
- Currency Code, Symbol: USD, $
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
The US dollar ($) is the national currency of the United States of America, one of the global reserve currencies. It is used as an official currency unit in Salvador, Marshall Islands, Panama, Bermuda. USD is used as an abbreviation for convenience and internationalization purposes.
The US dollar is subdivided into cents. Every dollar has 100 cents. The currency has existed since 1792. The first dollars were made out of silver, then paper notes appeared. They have had the traditional greenish or grey color from the outset. Around 35 million pieces of dollars of different denomination worth 635 million emigrate to the USA daily. 95% of the banknotes are to replace worn-out notes.Read More
- Country of Circulation: Myanmar
- Currency Code, Symbol: MMK, K
- Denominations of coins in circulation: K1, K5, K10, K50, K100
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: K50, K100, K200, K500, K1000, K5000, K10,000
The Burmese kyat (К) is the national currency of Myanmar. The country was previously known as Burma. The currency is not used in other states.
In international currency exchange, it is called MMK. Pya is used as change for the Burmese kyat. Every MMK has 100 pya. The currency has been officially introduced in circulation in 1952. Before that, the Burmese rupee was used in payment operations. At some point, fluctuations of the American dollar ($) defined the rate of the currency of Myanmar. Now, the currency can float itself.Read More
Historical data of the 1 US Dollar to the Burmese Kyat exchange rate
USD/MMK – US Dollar to Burmese Kyat conversionOur USD/MMK currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 USD equals 1 649.2969 MMK.
US Dollar to Burmese Kyat conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-08-04 10:57 PM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with US Dollars;
- wait for automatic USD to MMK conversion.
How has the dynamic of USD to MMK rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the US Dollar rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by 3.4074 MMK or +0.2066%.
The dynamic of USD to MMK rate over the last monthThe monthly data of USD to MMK conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better. USD has moved by -0.035% or -0.5766 MMK.