1 USD = 563.278XOF
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: United States, British Virgin Islands, Ecuador, Panama and others
- Currency Code, Symbol: USD, $
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
The US dollar ($) is the national currency of the United States of America, one of the global reserve currencies. It is used as an official currency unit in Salvador, Marshall Islands, Panama, Bermuda. USD is used as an abbreviation for convenience and internationalization purposes.
The US dollar is subdivided into cents. Every dollar has 100 cents. The currency has existed since 1792. The first dollars were made out of silver, then paper notes appeared. They have had the traditional greenish or grey color from the outset. Around 35 million pieces of dollars of different denomination worth 635 million emigrate to the USA daily. 95% of the banknotes are to replace worn-out notes.Read More
- Country of Circulation: Benin, Burkina Faso, Côte d'Ivoire, Guinea-Bissau, Mali, Niger, Senegal, Togo
- Currency Code, Symbol: XOF, CFA
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 1, 5, 10, 25, 50, 100, 200, 250, 500 francs CFA
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: 500, 1,000, 2,000, 5,000, 10,000 francs CFA
The West African CFA franc (BCEAO ) is a unified currency used in 8 African states, that are part of the CFA. In 2020, the participants are planning to eliminate the currency on their territories. On the international financial market in currency exchange, the currency is known as XOF.
Centimes are used as change for the West African CFA franc. Every XOF has 100 centimes. The currency has been in circulation since 1945 after the French West African franc was eliminated. Representatives of the local fauna are used in the notes’ design. There are rhinos, dromedaries, red-crested turacos.Read More
Historical data of the 1 US Dollar to the CFA Franc exchange rate
USD/XOF – US Dollar to CFA Franc conversionOur USD/XOF currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 USD equals 563.278 XOF.
US Dollar to CFA Franc conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-10-23 08:06 PM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with US Dollars;
- wait for automatic USD to XOF conversion.
How has the dynamic of USD to XOF rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the US Dollar rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by -2.9734 XOF or -0.5279%.
The dynamic of USD to XOF rate over the last monthThe monthly data of USD to XOF conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better. USD has moved by +0.937% or 5.2777 XOF.