1 USD = 100 XPF
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: United States, British Virgin Islands, Ecuador, Panama and others
- Currency Code, Symbol: USD, $
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
The US dollar ($) is the national currency of the United States of America, one of the global reserve currencies. It is used as an official currency unit in Salvador, Marshall Islands, Panama, Bermuda. USD is used as an abbreviation for convenience and internationalization purposes.
The US dollar is subdivided into cents. Every dollar has 100 cents. The currency has existed since 1792. The first dollars were made out of silver, then paper notes appeared. They have had the traditional greenish or grey color from the outset. Around 35 million pieces of dollars of different denomination worth 635 million emigrate to the USA daily. 95% of the banknotes are to replace worn-out notes.Read More
- Country of Circulation: French Polynesia, New Caledonia, Wallis and Futuna
- Currency Code, Symbol: XPF, F
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100 Francs
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: 500, 1000, 5000, 10,000 Francs CFP
The French overseas collectives franc (Ф) is the official currency issued and spread on the territory of Polynesia, New Caledonia, Wallis and Futuna. In the financial arena, the currency is abbreviated to XPF. The franc is not subdivided into coins.
The minimum denomination for the overseas territories is 1 franc. XPF was established as a currency in 1945. The premise was the fact that the French franc was losing its power. The franc has changed more than once. The latest note design was developed in 2014. Today, old banknotes are being gradually taken out of circulation.Read More
Historical data of the 1 US Dollar to the CFP Franc exchange rate
USD/XPF – US Dollar to CFP Franc conversionOur USD/XPF currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 USD equals 100.0002 XPF.
US Dollar to CFP Franc conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-04-15 01:32 PM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with US Dollars;
- wait for automatic USD to XPF conversion.
How has the dynamic of USD to XPF rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the US Dollar rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by -1.8748 XPF or -1.8748%.
The dynamic of USD to XPF rate over the last monthThe monthly data of USD to XPF conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better. USD has moved by -0.3748% or -0.3748 XPF.